ÓTICAS SOL - O olhos iluminam a vida!

ÓTICAS SOL  - O olhos iluminam a vida!
Rua J.J. Seabra, centro - Itapetinga (77) 8145-2952 ou Itororó (73) 99802-7724

terça-feira, 4 de abril de 2017

Raoni Maciel and the Swedish jazz singer Cecilia Stalin record debut on "Now I See" clip.

Divulgação


@Carlossmaciel /Fernando Maciel

Cecilia Stalin, Swedish, currently lives in London, in these 12 years of career, has participated in many festivals: Royal Festival Hall, The Barbican and Queen Elisabeth Hall both as a singer and also with her own band. She recorded her first album in 2005, called "Straight Up". Since then she has been recording great albuns. In 2016 she launched the project "The Love Ep". In their music she navigate through  hip-hop, nu-jazz and bop / swing.


Divulgação - (Facebook)

Raoni Maciel in 2011 was awarded in the American Toadworks Guitar Competition. The following year was placed sixth in Live4Guitar, also American. In his resume he has played with Jota Veloso, Torcuato Mariano, Ivete Sangalo ( Trofeu Castro Alves), Banda Eva among others. He won the Instrumental Music Festival of Educadora FM - Salvador,he became finalist of the Samsung E-Festival. His  influence is Afro-Brazilian with a particular touch of playing guitar. 




In her passage through Brazil, Cecilia met Raoni Maciel, and from there came the idea of ​​recording an unpublished song. The artist, in her posting on YouTube, speaking of this partnership, said that it was a rewarding experience, this musical connection between them.  Raoni said "it was a great happiness to realize this partnership and generosity of this incredible singer who made a beautiful lyric for this melody" The song has a very jazzistic line with a very strong Brazilian sound and at the same time world music. The junction of Raoni's guitar and Cecilia's sweet and fragile voice gave birth to a wonderful song. 


Divulgação - (internet)
The clip  "Now I See" was recorded on a sunny late afternoon in the capital of Bahia, Salvador. "Now I See" talk about overcoming, transforming from negative to positive vibrations "A fever is rising / It never should have died / Born from destruction / You'll never see me crying." 
Divulgação

The song was released on Friday, March 24, and is now available on youtube channel


NOW I SEE
(Cecilia Stalin / Raoni Maciel)

A fever is rising
It never should have died
Born from destruction
You'll never see me cry

I was not ready to surrender
how can I break this now
Cos I know I am so much stronger then
what I'm feeling now
But you just feel the change of power now
as you turn around 
And I ask bring me into freedom now
with a gentle smile

Beauty around me
There is no time to waste
All the enlightenment
for me to entertain

CHORUS

Now I see
Everything so clear
Nothing but a dream

Blue and green
linguers forcefully
Joyfull within

Now I see
Everything so clear
Nothing but a dream

But you just feel the change of now
and I ask bring me into freedom now


 Clip - Raoni Maciel & Cecilia Stalin - "Now I See"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

JOÃO OMAR, HELDER LEITE E CARLOS VILLELA SÃO AS GRANDES ATRAÇÕES DA FACI EM ITAPETINGA NO DIA 24 DE MAIO

Divulgação No dia 24 de maio, sexta feira, às 20h, a FACI (Fundação Associação Cultural Itapetinguense), realizará um evento de importância...